On board services
For more than 28 years, Air Corsica has put all of its experience at the service of their customers. Your reservations to several destinations in Corsica, the mainland and even Belgium, are made with complete peace of mind and with the greatest transparency: where other air companies charge for additional services, Air Corsica offers their travellers several services included in the price of the ticket. There will be no bad surprises when travelling with Air Corsica.
The majority of on-board services offered by Air Corsica are, actually, already included in the price of the ticket. Among them:
- The possibility of bringing checked-in baggage as you have an allowance of one or two bags weighing up to 23 kilos on all Air Corsica flights.
- The possibility of bringing cabin baggage, a bag weighing a maximum of 8 kilos on the ATR and 12 kilos on the Airbus, within the standard size limits 55x35x25.
- A choice of seat on board.
- A hot or cold drinks service.
- A light meal according to the time of the flight.
- The on-board provision of local daily newspapers.
- The company’s on-board magazine, Aria.
- But also everything that can make your flight more comfortable: blanket, earplugs, refreshing towelettes, etc.
For your children
With Air Corsica, the service for unaccompanied minors (between 4 and 11 years old) is also free of charge. They are welcomed and supervised by the check-in staff on arrival at the airport until the moment of boarding, where the cabin crew will take care of them until arrival at the destination.
Is this your first flight ?
You are flying for the first time and you have chosen Air Corsica. To record this moment, do not hesitate to ask our cabin crew for your “ air baptism ” certificate.
The pilot will be delighted to sign it for you !
Contact us on 0825 35 35 35 (€0.20 cts/min.)